Our hotel is open.
We are here to provide you with excellent accommodation experiences.
We consider it important to inform you of the measures we are taking to ensure the health and safety of our employees and visitors.
Our teams strictly clean all the accommodation areas by carefully following the cleaning, hygiene and disinfection protocols announced by the Ministry of Tourism.
These protocols include:
• Regular training of our employees on hygiene issues.
• Established cleaning and disinfection at all points of the facility.
• Installation of hand disinfection devices.
• Frequent cleaning and washing of crowded places and frequent touch surfaces.
• Immediate response to emergency cleaning with a partner.
Taking into account the current concerns about the new Coronavirus 2019 (covid19), we have established rules of stay so that together with the appropriate hygiene protocols and operating procedures, the well-being of our visitors during their stay with us is ensured.
These rules of stay include:
- Approaching any interior service area (reception, bar, buffet), we recommend our guests to keep a distance of two (2) meters from the next in order of priority.
- We provide our guests with a face mask, in case of cough and / or sneezing, in all the internal common areas of the hotel.
- We recommend our visitors when entering and exiting our restaurants to use the special hand sanitizer that is placed for this purpose at all entrances of our restaurants.
- To avoid any health problems from goods and / or services of third parties consumed within the hotel, we do not allow external food delivery services (delivery).
- We encourage our visitors to contact any member of our team for suggestions and /or comments that will improve our operation.
Our goal is to provide high quality personalized services. All members of our teams are enthusiastic professionals, at the disposal of our visitors, respond immediately and
effectively to their requests.
For our employees who work, our company has taken the following measures:
- Restrictions are kept for a reduced number of people in their workplace.
- We have provided all the protective equipment provided as a precaution.
- We continue to take measures to continuously disinfect work surfaces, as well as public and private spaces.
- We have taken measures to limit social gatherings of staff and to maintain a safe distance between employees (1.5+ meters).
Based on the guidance we have received, we are confident that our facilities and services are still safe and we are ready to serve you.
Our staff demonstrates a very high level of individual, social and professional responsibility.
We appreciate every visitor who honors us with his presence in our space.
Our goal, as always, is the high provision of services in combination with the impeccable service of each visitor individually, taking care of his/her hygiene and safety.
Thank you for your preference and trust in Agnantio Hotel – Spa.
We wish all guests a comfortable and pleasant stay.
During these trying times that we are going through, we’d like you to know that our thoughts are with you and we hope that you are healthy and safe.
We have been through many hard times all these years. We are certain that we will be able to pull through this challenge as well.
Our entire planet is currently at war with a common enemy that united we will defeat.
On March 15th 2020, the Greek government took the precautionary step of temporarily closing all accommodation tourist units in Greece until May, in an effort to stop the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Will our hotel starts operate?
Yes. We are hopeful that the outbreak will remain isolated.
Rest assured that we are start operating from June 1, 2020, as latest Greek Government announcement.
Our Commitment To Our Guests
Above all, Agnantio Hotel – Spa is committed to the health and safety of our guests.
We take all appropriate measures to ensure the safety of our guests and employees.
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with local public health authorities to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous.
We look forward to welcome you again